Our family is embarking on a 60 day shutdown/turnaround so I thought a little family fun would be nice before we lost our dad to Shell for April and May. I surprised our family the morning of our reservation, we made arrangements for our Oilers tickets and headed into the city. We hit up the Train room in Fantasyland Hotel. We ordered in pizza and swam in the Jacuzzi tub, such fun!!! The night was a little rough, Stella sometimes has a hard time in different places and it was ROUGH!!!! Like an upset little girl between 12am-6am...exhausting...but everyone woke up ready for a morning Jacuzzi swim and breakfast.
Seriously do love these peeps!
In the end it would have been a ton cheaper to just stay home and we would have all gotten more sleep BUT we made some family memories. As we were driving home in our sleep deprived, zombie like state Graham asks me if I have any more surprises for him, ha!!!! No more surprises but certainly memories made.
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment