The Farmer's Market on Thursday rocks! It is something I love about our community, our sweet little Farmer's Market with something for everyone. They have a few food trucks and always BBQ hot dogs as a fundraiser for different groups, so yeah we sometimes just go for dinner. The night I took these shots with my phone, we drifted from the market into the park to eat our dinner. The park adjacent to the market has big, beautiful trees perfect for climbing. Luckily we had Auntie Al with us so she did some lifting. They just had such a fun time climbing and giggling, finding sticks that they called their magic wands. They have such imaginations and it is so fun to watch! Stella is forever pretending to be an animal or baby and Amelia loves to orchestrate their play often acting out FROZEN (yes, they are still totally into that movie). They just rock and I love watching them, seriously feel so lucky to have them as my little ladies!
~ Mrs. P


No comments:
Post a Comment