Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Heat Wave

Legislature Pools make for tons of fun in the sun!

So perhaps this isn't a true heat wave BUT it has been feeling darn warm. This is mostly a good thing.  It has made me grateful that Mr. P insisted we get a/c last summer, I have appreciated being able to cool down inside sometimes.  What do we do in the hot, hot heat....play in the water yo!  My ladies got these darling hats from Etsy and I am in love with how sweet they are on my sweet chicks. A bonnet for Stella and a Mod hat for Mia, matching fabric, gotta love Etsy!
 Finley has had a standing Wednesday play date with us and we sure try to do fun things.  I was asked two times on our LEG day if  'all three were mine?' and then told I 'had my hands full'.  Gosh it is only three kiddos people. They all have a blast together, hugs and excited screeching when they get together and hugs, sometimes tears upon departure. Good friends!

Since we finished staining the deck last week I got all productive and built the water table. It is actually a water/sand table but I filled both sides with water.  We had hit the dollarstore on our errands and found little pressurized water guns (Amelia was aiming at me in the pic), such a score.
 I was doing laundry with the window open, so I could hear them and came out to find them all sitting in the table!!!!  What, what!!! I can't wait for us to get grass so we can set up the little pool.  They were just doing what it took to stay cool I guess :)
We'll take the heat over snow! No complaints here.

~ Mrs. P

No comments: