Friday, October 16, 2015

fans even in unfabulous times


  The Polischuk family still has season tickets to the Oilers and we still cheer for the orange and blue.  The summer was full of anticipation and excitement as we signed McDavid after another year near the bottom of the league.  Hope springs eternal! We were able to hit a few preseason games but Graham and I attended the Home Opener the other night. It was exciting and fun as the crowd filled Rexall with energy.  We all received our complimentary scarf and then sadly watched the team lose to St. Louis.  I must say I felt bad for the boys, but goodness what is it going to take for them to gel and rock it on the ice?!  The girls had fun when we were in the Oilers store the other day, so I took a picture of them with the Oiler sunglasses and sent it to Graham in hopes of it making him smile.  

Oh Oilers fans, they just continue to get their hearts broken.



~ Mrs. P

No comments: