Saturday, October 10, 2015

Jacober & Polischuk women


These women have a blast together!  
It is pretty crazy that we have girls that are all around the same age; 7, 6, 5 and 4.  Amy and Jeff had a birthday party so we had their little women part of the day and over night....such fun!!!!!! When the Jacober's first arrived Amelia called out group hug and they gathered together cutest.thing.ever.


 It makes me happy whenever the chalk board is being used. 
The weather was beautiful, just perfect for some backyard playing.  My photography course has helped me try to look differently at my subject so I have really tried to me more creative. I just LOVE the sliding Ember and swinging Eden pictures, such genuine smiles!! Saying that, my favorite picture of all the girls is the posed one on the bench...adore these gals.


 Fuzzy feet pictures but I was playing around with the focus and trying to get their faces. Also the Stella tongue stuck out is so classic her, love these little women.

 

~ Momma P

No comments: