Sunday, October 4, 2015

General Conference 2015

 Conference weekend has really become a weekend full of traditions and the girls look forward to it, this makes me so happy.  We have a bunch of conference candy and do some colouring.   The girls will watch a bit or play around us and even if they are just excited about the weekend because of the candy and the special things we do, I am thrilled.  I hope they grow to love listening to the prophet.  What a great weekend to get all pumped up and inspired!


There was a great talk on Motherhood and I pretty much cried through the whole talk.

Behold Thy Mother

By Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

No love in mortality comes closer to approximating the pure love of Jesus Christ than the selfless love a devoted mother has for her child. 

 

Being a mother is the best thing that has ever happened in my life, it also the most challenging. Mothering has sweet, tender moments but can have stretches of thankless, repetitive service.  This talk reminded me of the importance of my role. It was a good one!
 
~ Mrs. P

No comments: