Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween






 


Our ladies add joy to everything and even though Halloween is not one of my more favourite holiday's the children love it so how can I not?!  Costume ideas for the girls changed about 50 times, the girls finally decided on Anna & Elsa (a reverse from last year for who wanted to be who even though Stella went with Elephant in the end) then we couldn't find the Anna dress for Mia the night before the school Halloween Parade. Amelia decided to go with Bride as a second choice and Stella stayed with her Elsa decision even though being a Cat was a close second.  Amelia has such a sweet sense of humour and she suggested a few weeks ago that I go as a 'Mommy/Mummy', so I did.   A white sheet cut in strips did the trick. The school had a great little assembly with songs and poems with grades parading between musical numbers.

We headed up the highway to Fort McMurray for the weekend so we could have Halloween with our family.  We were able to see Max walking - in person - so fun!  Facetime and videos are just not the same!!! He is such a happy little sweetheart. Our whole family enjoyed his smiles and the girls liked getting him to giggle.



 Leslie and I planned out a spooky meal and the littles helped out a bit with the prep ;)




 


Another great part of the weekend was getting to hang with Kingston.  When we arrived watching the hugs was just the cutest, Amelia went running.  At one point Kingston was trying to shepard the girls together so he could hug them both at the same time, it was the cutest thing. I love it that they love each other!

 Also fun was a little driveway hockey with Uncle Mikel.




Fun weekend!

~ Mrs. P
 

No comments: