Sunday, October 16, 2016

working with my SEESTER in Relief Society


It has been a month now since changes happened at church and my 'church job' got switched up.  Alyson is the Enrichment Councillor and I am the Education/Music Councillor, I feel super lucky that we have this opportunity to serve together.  It is funny because I am the bossy/party sister but activities fall under her responsibility, cool how that works sometimes.  She planned with her committee a fantastic Super Saturday!!!  Everything was great; the activities, the food, the atmosphere and luckily she delegated decor to me because I love that kind of stuff.  I am enjoying getting to serve along side my sister and am in awe of her capabilities!

Love both of my little sisters!!  I learn so much from them and here we are all mothering and navigating parenthood together, sharing the good, the bad and the ugly.





Family is a big part of THE Plan of Happiness!  I know that my family have my back, would do anything for me and I would certainly do anything for them.  We are all very different but absolutely one another's best friends.  I say that to our girls all of the time, that they should be one another's BFF and biggest cheerleader because I absolutely feel like it is true!  Is it perfect, no!  There is always room for improvement but I sure love this original crew (for the record I am absolutely fond of all the add ins too)!!!

~ Mrs. P

No comments: