Tuesday, November 15, 2016


I made up dream catchers for each of the girls' rooms.  We read a book about dream catchers and with a little pinterest inspiration voila!  I think it looks so nice above Amelia's bed.

With it being fall break there is a lot of this, toys out in different spots around the house. We try to adhere to the philosophy of put things away before moving onto the next thing but meh they are kids.  Amelia and Stella brought ALL of the shopkins and ALL of the little princesses, the minion quiet bin and few houses and vehicles onto the bed.  I did have an inner eeeek when I first walked in but then I decided to take a photo instead.  The imaginative play with little figurines won't happen forever and I remember fondly having half of the basement set up with Barbie houses and when our mom let us keep them up over night it seemed so special.  I am interested to see what my girls remember.  Sure love these ladies!!!

~ Momma P

No comments: