One of our cherished Christmas traditions is baking with the family!! As the littles get bigger gosh they are actually quite helpful. We were excited to have Leslie living closer this year so she could join in with her people. We were also able to have Gma Hinko sleep over for a few days and Leslie brough Gma Hudkins out for Saturday. There were christmas songs and festive shirts, lots of laughs and tons of baking.
I am 36 years old and get to hang out with both of my Gma's and can honestly say they are two of my best friends. I know I am lucky!!
Ok, how cool is it that Jon and I have matching shirts?! We didn't even know until he showed up to help with the kids and so of course we took a picture to memorialize our matchy matchyness.
These two gals in their matching shirts, dang those shirts are awesome!
'I JUST WANT TO
BAKE STUFF
AND WATCH
CHRISTMAS
MOVIES ALL DAY'
Pictures are memories and goodness what fun baking memories we make.
~ Mrs. P







No comments:
Post a Comment