I love all holidays BUT hands down the merriment of Christmas wins out as my favourite. Graham is going on an unplanned shutdown which will last through all of December and likely some of January, boo! So it has just been us ladies digging through the bins and decorating (I should mention he had the tree up for me when I returned from my cruise). I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the ladies are old enough to be such great helpers and they love Christmas just as much as I do. We finished off the evening of decorating and Christmas music with some hot chocolate, sure love these girls. I am good with putting photos onto instagram for our chatbooks and facebook as a second saving place but I really want to keep up with our family blog....so many special things I want to preserve here!
Merry Christmas
~ Momma P

No comments:
Post a Comment