Monday, December 19, 2011

Loving the LOVE

Just some cute pics of our women!
 When I went to empty the mailbox I pulled out EIGHT Christmas cards!!!!  Honestly, this is a highlight of the season for me.  I really try to send out cards each year because I just love getting them.  I opened the bills first, gathered the paper for recycling and then sat to enjoy looking at pictures and reading about our friends and family.  One thing that stuck me as I read was the love!  The love coming from people dear to us, but people we may not get to see very often.  It warmed my heart and made me smile to see children growing and read about those we love. 
A card, such a simple way to show some love! 
So totally worth the effort.
I know I'm feeling it and hoping those that get ours feel it too!!!
~ Mrs. P


1 comment:

Alison said...

Your girls are so cute! I love reading your blog. You are such a good mommy!