Wednesday, February 22, 2012

R n R in Fort Mac


I just love, love, love coming back to my childhood home! 
I know that the time will come when my parents will retire and move but I just LOVE coming back home.  Pretty sure upon retiring we will get to have them closer to us so that won't be bad either. My parents have created this comfortable vibe where after the long 5 hour drive to get there you can walk in the door and just let out a peaceful sigh.  They are so helpful with kids and it is so nice not to have to worry about everything!  Uncle Mikey is pretty awesome also.  We have had a few fires n smores, played the piano and had a ton of cuddles, yep life is pretty good at the grandparents house!!  Also ordered Jomaa's Pizza & Donair....classic Fort McMurray goodness.


~ Mrs. P

1 comment:

Jon and Alyson said...

Oh Jomaa's...I am hungry thinking about it. Glad your having fun, wish we were there. - A