Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sweet Girls

We are in the 'kid' phase of life!
I have a few good friends that have almost exact replicas of our family: two girls, two years apart. As part of our Feb/March road trip we visited the Jacober family, which is one of those families.  Their sweet little girls are 3 1/2 and 1 1/2,
coupled with my two ladies we had 4 girls under 3 1/2!!!!  We literally did not stop from the time they awoke to the time we tucked in the last babe.
Such fun!
I snapped pics throughout the week trying to capture moments and the sweet stages (usually sweet) these chicks are at. 







St. Patrick's Day Preparations
Leprechaun Beards            Shamrock Banner

The Jacobers had a lovely toy room which was like heaven for Amelia and Stella enjoyed all of the attention she received.  It was funny to see the Jacober 'baby' try to entertain our baby...oh how 8 months makes you a big girl. hehehe I can't wait to hit the mall together in another 10 years!! 

~ Mrs. P

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

so cute! If you are ever in the hat again let me know, I would love to see you!