We had a little photo session after church on Sunday because I never did capture the ladies cute Easter outfits for our family photo memories. After the fun it also occurred to me that this may be some of our last shots in front of this house. Although I am super pumped up for our new place it made me a bit sad. I always say to Graham that this house just seems happy when you look at it from the street, dorky but I really do think it has a happy vibe. Anyway, it was a great Sunday and we froze time by snapping some pics.
Church was just what I needed this week.
I totally had a selling house/husband working lots breakdown on Saturday. Frustration, tears the whole bit after rushing to get the house perfect, getting the dog, the ladies and myself out the door alone again. The lessons at church included spiritual & physical preparedness and repentance....all of which gave me the internal nudge to focus on and be better at. I also came away thinking; I can not control how much notice I get for a showing, I can not really control my 2 year olds natural curiosity or interests (all of which seem to emerge in the 30 min before we need to vacate the premises) BUT I can control my attitude, my demeanor! Wouldn't you know it Monday night we got an offer on our house.
Ya our family is pretty darn pumped!!!!
~ Mrs. P
1 comment:
Super excited for you guys! You all look great! Also, wise words about controlling the way we react to situations. Love it!
Post a Comment