Thursday, July 4, 2013

Doing Hair

 
It isn't anything crazy cool but I snapped these shots the other day to record for my ladies what a pleasure it is for me to do their hair.  I have always enjoyed it.  Ever since my Brownie leader, Margo Moffat taught us to braid I've been hooked.  First it was 'Total Hair Barbie', then my little sisters, for a few years the little girls I babysat and now my own girls must sit through my creations.  It is fun for me and I love thinking about what style will look cute with their outfit for the day....silly but I enjoy it!!  As mothers we have many tasks we do daily; dishes, laundry, meals... repeating, repeating, repeating...but I LOVE the daily hairstyling I get to do!!!! They are little darlings for sitting still for me, snacks, shows and books do help though ;P
~ Momma P
 

No comments: