Stella's face says a lot, it was super hot today!!! Like our house was 29 c INSIDE by lunch, just seriously smoking hot. We decided to hit up the spray park and a little Polischuk miracle occurred....Amelia actually went in the water! She was encouraged by her heroes the Livingstone girls (she idolizes them) and even went in enough to get her hat wet - YAHOO! Little sister, Stella on the other hand wanted to do things with "her mom" so didn't stray far and when we walked over hand-in-hand I ended up getting wetter then her. As I type this it is still smoking hot in our house. In our old house we had a/c for 7 years and we move, no a/c and have the hottest day in Alberta history, boo on us! I think we will head over and hit up Auntie Alyson's swimming pool tomorrow.
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment