I LOVE YOU MORE THEN EVER!!!!!!
Twelve things for twelve years;
1. Two little girls that we couldn't feel more blessed to have. Parenthood proving to be the greatest refining experience of our lives!!
2. A pre-kid travel card full of over 30 countries visited.
3. A post-kid travel card filled with Disney, camping and a few really great 'family' get-a-ways.
4. Four homes each holding different memories for different stages of our lives.
5. Two dogs we loved dearly that filled a special spot in our hearts as we awaited children.
6. A bunny that brings smiles and responsibility to our little girlies.
7. Great jobs that brought/bring great personal satisfaction and growth, many tremendous opportunities. Exercises in choice.
8. Infertility - part of our experience that we would not change.
9. An extended family that supports and encourages, often an example to us.
10. Good friends, both old and new who help us grow and are great examples.
11. Always working on US; refining our relationship, Jenny reading and making Graham listen, talking stuff out, dating, hitting up the temple, setting goals, planning our parenting, showing tolerance and understanding, always giving LOVE
12. The Gospel of Jesus Christ, for through our twelve years prayer and the things we try to do guide our life.
I didn't have set order as I started this list but looking at it I dig that our beloved daughters begin our list and the Gospel of Jesus Christ wrap it up. The two things we are most grateful for in our life - I know I can write that about US without even asking Graham.
We are blessed. Life is good. Certainly not without challenge but oh so good.
~ Mrs. P

No comments:
Post a Comment