Tuesday, August 26, 2014

family pictures


We had some family pictures earlier in the summer and although I will put them in our 2014 Family Albums I wanted to put them on our blog to because I just love them so much.  I love that pictures sometimes capture funny little things that we don't want to forget and there are a few special little things that my friend Shellie of This n That Photography captured. She photographed our new babies. I LOVE these three Polischuks so darn much!!!!!!!!

 Our girls do squeeze hugs just like this photo shows. They give real tight, cheek to cheek, squish you hard hugs.  In the fall their lives will change as Amelia goes off to school for the morning.  Stella already has said she will miss her Amelia and is sad if big sister goes off to do something without her.  Gosh how blessed they are to have one another!  Bring on the squeeze hugs.

Our Stella has a smile that lights up a room!  She has gorgeous blue eyes that I adore, they getcha.   I LOVE her scrunch nose, squint eye smile here, wrapped in her daddy's arms - LOVE them both.  Also can I just note that her little kid space tooth smile just makes me want to go snuggle her right now!!! She is truly no longer a baby but a big girl with a strength that I admire (most of the time).   She is both fierce, yet tender and I am so grateful that she is the littlest girl in our family!

 Oh our Amelia, this beauty can melt my heart with her kindness and sincerity.  I love her look in this photo, it is very her.  She has always had a stoic look, a thinker (or we joke the Polischuk business look).  Her lovely brown eyes are truly windows to her sweet soul.  She has a thoughtfulness about her that I admire.  She is wonderful and we are so lucky to have her as the oldest girl in our family.

Could two sisters be any cuter? I think not.

Happy are we!
~ Mrs. P

No comments: