L to R: Maxine, Brenda, Sandra, Ariane, Margaret, Moi (Ky and Chase - Ariane's littles in front)
When you work daily with people there is often special connections and friendships that form. Such is the case with the schools I worked at in Fort McMurray. I admired folks, worked along side them and we often became friends. This fun crew of Timberlea gals gathered at Ariane's for a BBQ and it was seriously so awesome to get to visit and reconnect with these fabulous ladies. Our kids had a blast playing together too!! I totally had flashes reminding me of how much I enjoyed school and teaching. It will come again in another season of life for me, right now things have worked out for me to be at home with our little women BUT yes someday I will return to the classroom.
~ Mrs. P




No comments:
Post a Comment