Friday, August 8, 2014

sixteen inches

Don't think I've mentioned it yet but I cut off 16 inches of my hair!!!!!!
So a few years back as turning 30 was getting closer I decided to grow my hair long, like a super long, crazy long, a last long hair growth before I got old ha.  So I turn 33 in a few weeks and I actually don't feel all that old and see a lot of women older then me with long hair totally workin it.  That aside, I reached my long hair goal and made the cut! I really didn't have a goal length in mind but I rarely do my hair and was feeling it was time.  It felt good, no tears or sadness (wasn't sure how I was going to take it honestly).  It was Amelia who actually shed tears as I left for my appointment.  One of my old girls from church is now a stylist so I went to her for the big cut. It is still in a ziplock bag in the car actually, I want to take Amelia with me to mail it :) you know, to help her with the healing.  No pony tails and  new for me, styling is required each day...big change!

~ Mrs. P

No comments: