I have not made blogging a priority lately and gosh as I downloaded pictures from my phone and camera I was so sad that I hadn't recorded more of our 'stuff'. So here I go.
How awesome is Easter?
We were given a set of 12 Resurrection Eggs from our Auntie Amy, so for these 12 days before Easter Sunday we have been opening an egg, looking at the object and reading the story/scripture that coincides. Super cool! There is such a wealth of resources at our finger tips as parents and I am very thankful. www.lds.org has a section of bible videos which has wonderful 5-10min narrations that the girls like to watch about the life of the Savior. Seriously so much goodness out there to help us all remember that the focus should be on our Savior Jesus Christ. My Facebook feed has been full of beautiful msgs, videos and music!! I am constantly calling the girls to come watch.
Of course some fun Easter crafts and egg decorating happened. Amelia said that I apparently "don't play with them"....tear....but did say that I do CRAFTS with them - that is good I guess!
Some fun festive FOOD is a must!
I LOVE the magic of childhood!!!! The Easter Bunny visited and left some pretty fun stuff ;)
Egg Hunters
*
*
*
*
We clearly LOVE chicks and bunnies at our house.....
we also LOVE Jesus Christ.
Because of Him the joy I feel with my family has a promise of forever,
Because of Him my soul finds peace in the midst of sorrow and
Because of Him as I try my best, when I mess up I know there is a way to fix it.
Happy Easter ♥
~ Mrs. P
we also LOVE Jesus Christ.
Because of Him the joy I feel with my family has a promise of forever,
Because of Him my soul finds peace in the midst of sorrow and
Because of Him as I try my best, when I mess up I know there is a way to fix it.
Happy Easter ♥
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment