I love a good student council that chooses activities that gets everyone participating. Amelia's school has a some pretty great activities and 'ugly sweater day' peaked a lot of interest I am sure ;P
Amelia talked about it during the week so we brainstormed a few ideas and then I picked up a few tiny ornaments and we got creative so it was ready for today. I had also saved a reindeer hairstyle on Pinterest to see if little miss would like to have her hair done up all festive too, a big YES!! She was so excited going off to school today and was eager to tell me about the different shirts other kiddos had. A junior high class came to help her class with a craft today and she always has a blast with her big 'buddies'. School is cool!
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment