The girls were able to have a super fun day, Cookies & Milk with Santa and then the Ward Christmas Party at the church....a day full of absolute delight for them!
The flu has hit our house and after the girls I was the next casualty sadly having to miss the days events. Sickness is just not cool, not cool at all. Graham ended up being the solo parent. For the ward party my Young Women jumped right in and made sure the little ladies had a blast at the photo booth. I have some really great YW and feel blessed to serve them. The girls were able to have a visit Santa again.
We have lived in Fort Saskatchewan for 10 years now so the saying 'Ward Family' really feels quite true. The people we see each Sunday (and Tuesday for me with YW) have become not just friends but folks who I know we could call on if we were in need. Church provides such a great support system. There are families there that we admire and strive to emulate their parenting ways and there are ladies there who I feel like I could go to with mom questions. We are blessed!
PHOTO BOOTH FUN
Oh such little dears! hehehe
Each little lady received a gift bag from Santa and Amelia's contained a mustache, she insisted that her dad put it on haha!!
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment