Saturday, December 12, 2015

The Nutcracker Ballet


When you plan a big girls day we just had to hit up Duchess to have a fancy brunch! It was so fun and the little ladies were enthralled with the whole place.







 Two years ago we attended the Nutcracker for the first time and have been converted, we LOVE it!  Last year we ended up having to sell our tickets because our little cousin got married. This year we were very grateful to score tickets through Graham's work - yeah discount - he did some leg work for us to ensure we were able to get wheel chair seating.  So worth it and super grateful, it is beautiful!




They have a lovely pre-party for the matinee and the ladies were able to make crowns.  I also got our Stella girl to pose for a picture because she was big enough to join us this year. So fabulous!  She was so excited!!!




 We had such a great time. I may or may not have shed tears, so beautiful.


I say it often but I feel so incredibly blessed to be the mother to these two little women, so very lucky.  I love when we get to have special experiences together....kinda missed Mr. P but it is lovely to go with the big girl Bird cousin and Auntie Alyson.  Yeah for the Nutcracker!!

~ Mrs. P

No comments: