We have a plethora of Christmas books that I bring out each year. To be honest the basket I have doesn't hold them all anymore which is kind of sad because I really like how great the basket goes with my Christmas decor! I wanted to record a few of our favourties from this year because it seems to change up from Christmas to Christmas. We are LOVE LOVE LOVE Charlie Brown's sweet story and the Nutcracker became popular as we anticipated getting to go the ballet again. My favourties are the first three above, the golden book is illustrated by Eloise Wilkin who I love and the 'Christmas Story' also beautifully tells the story of the nativity, containing the sweetest depictions of baby Jesus. And then there is 'Room for a Little One', I get emotional each time I read it.
We put away all of the Christmas decorations and although I totally LOVE setting things up for the holiday's I LOVE the clean feeling when everything is put away. BUT I am sad to let the books go back to storage! Just wanted to record so I remember.
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment