Wednesday, December 14, 2016

kinder concert

 Our kinder kid had her Christmas Concert tonight and the adorableness was off the charts!!!!!!  The school has four classes total with mornings, afternoons and two teachers. Stella was very lucky to score Mrs. Haywood (same teacher as Amelia formerly Miss Russell, same classroom) so the transition to school has been fairly easy for our little miss.  She sang beautifully as the four classes sang together and I couldn't help getting a touch choked up when I asked for a sisters picture after the concert.....these two little women are ours, these silly, beautiful little ladies have one another and we have them!! Merry Christmas to us, we've been tremendously blessed.  Life isn't perfect and things are still hard at times but we are so blessed.



Silly sisters and a teacher they both love!
 

A family all in plaid, yes I planned that!

~ Mrs. P

No comments: