Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Gingerbread House with my our Kinder Kid



I'll say it again, I LOVE BEING AT SCHOOL with our girls!!!
Motherhood is seriously the best.  I think sometimes about our years of waiting, trying, the heart ache and how now the little experiences I get to have with our precious women they make that hard stuff all worth it.  I remember the hurt but it is almost all washed away and has been replaced with joy, joy in them, being their mother.  Ok, now that my sappyness is out.  Isn't this little gingerbread engineer so darn cute?!  She loaded that little house up with candy and she made fantastic candy patterns were she could, she was a woman with a plan of covering that gingerbread house and she did it! My little table was full of darlings and we had fun discussing the upcoming holiday. Such a blast being at school. Love it there!

~ Momma P

No comments: