Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cirque du Soliel

Date Night...woot woot!!!!
 
 
I am rather fond of this guy and totally dig any time I get him to myself.  
Life can be crazy; dogs escaping in a muddy yard, a teething toddler, a sassy preschooler but after having 15 minutes together alone I feel more like me, more chill, it sounds dorky but more grounded ready to press forward.  He is just a good dude to have as a sidekick. 
Very grateful he is mine!!! 
Too mushy perhaps, but very true!!!!!
 
We had tickets for the Cirque show Amaluna and it was AMAZING!  Every Cirque du Soliel show we have seen just blows our minds, who dreams this stuff up?   It was both beautiful and jaw dropping, just fun, fun entertainment.  Really like nothing else we've ever seen.  It was also rather neat to see the show in legit circus tents, walking up to the venue made me feel like I was a character in a book I just read called, 'The Night Circus'.  We both loved it and I am pretty sure both loved just being together.   It is so darn nice having him back from crazy work hours and night shift.
 
~ Mrs. P


No comments: