Thursday, June 13, 2013

It's Raining, It's Pouring

We've had a lot of rain in these parts. 
 


 
  It is totally fun but we are definitely ready for summer sunshine. The girls have really enjoyed the puddle splashing, seriously love the splashing.  There is something so pure and beautiful about children discovering and enjoying the beauty of our earth.  They LOVE their Walmart special rubber boots and fight over who gets to hold the umbrella!  The other day after a good rain we were leaving Rhyme & Storytime and there were a ton of earth worms on the sidewalk, my super awesome big girl gathered a handful and began showing Stella and the other little kiddos from the program....I was honestly pretty stunned....way to go!  What an inquisitive, lover of creatures.  Funny because earlier this spring she was afraid of bugs and would have to sing the 'Shoe Fly' song. 
 
Kids are cool!!
 
I just love Stella's expression as she went running through the puddle outside of the Bird's, pure joy!!
 
 
Even though it has been fun I think we are all ready to sing,
"Rain, Rain Go Away...Come again another day!!!"
 
~ Mrs. P
 



No comments: