I honestly have this thought often...
"How did I get so lucky?"
Don't get me wrong, my tantrum throwing 2 year old and sassy 4 year old do make me crazy some days but they mostly make me so incredibly happy.
I have such gratitude for the miracles they are in our lives.
We are entering a float in the Canada Day Parade and spent a few mornings at a friends working on decorations trying to get a quad trailer to look worthy of a parade and I think we just might pull it off. After our second day, a lot of popcorn, back yard trampoline and pool splashing we called it all complete and I snapped these pics of my women because they just made me smile with their cuteness!
You can almost see hint of their personalities in these pictures. Love them!!!!!
Yes indeed very lucky!
~ Mrs. P
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment