Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Meadows of Clover

Upon cleaning off my camera I came across these sweet pictures of my darlings playing in the clover.  It amazes me how a simple picture can become so precious, I just LOVE this picture of Tula.
 

 


So classic Stella!
 
Amelia looking for bugs in her dress and with her pink diamond ring....love it!   Oh the memoires.
 
 
We played for a good 20 minutes in the clover.  The girls looked for ladybugs and smelled the clover.  It was lovely!!!  Moments of just pure discovery, the freedom of childhood and the beauty of nature.  As I sit blogging this Amelia said, "I just loved laying in that grass, clover".  How lucky are we to live in a day where memories can be captured in pictures and then have thoughts and feelings come flooding back as we look at them.   Darn lucky, I tell ya!

 
~ Mrs. P


No comments: