Sunday, September 1, 2013

sweet n sassy


 
These girls of mine BLOW ME AWAY!!!!  Being a mother is both the greatest and hardest thing I have ever done, I think that most mothers would say this.  We have tender moments and then tumultuous moments....sometimes literally moments apart ha!!!  There is nothing quite as refining as being a mother.  I was reminded again (I am a slow learner) by a wise Grandma in the temple that we can only do our best and then the Lord takes care of the rest.   I know this but there are many things I would like to be better at, have more patience with or be more diligent at.   Uggghhhh!!!!! Anyway, just needed to record the great sweetness, as seen in these selfies the girls and I took but also the challenge of the sassy because the sassy is darn hard.  Even when it is hard I would not change it!  Well perhaps less sass and whining but other then that no changes, they are adorable and fabulous.
 
~ Mrs. P

No comments: