Saturday, January 4, 2014

Rad times but Ready for Routine again

 
 
We have loved being together over the holiday season!!!! Graham scored a little over 2 weeks off, so unlike years passed he was able to fully participate in all of the merriment. It was Rad!!! Can you tell that he really loves me? Wearing a matching Christmas shirt, what a good guy. We've done some fun stuff around here post Christmas Day...
 
 Saw the movie FROZEN in 3D
 

 Ate out way too many times
** Important to remember to put your children on the inside of the booth, our poor Amelia fell right off the side. Ah parental fail, poor girl.
 


Made a snowman with Dad!
Ok this could really happen every weekend, weather permitting.  The girls, ummm well our big girl had fun. Apparently Stella just stood standing, crying to go in.  I was off boxing day shopping so she had to stay out.  Amelia is in heaven whenever she has her ski pants on, she is a big fan of making snow angels.

These chicks are hilarious and awesome and I totally love them!  We have had some pretty Rad times but I am Ready for Routine.  Things can get a bit crazy when we don't have a schedule. Most of our new toys have found home and we took a large load to Goodwill so that is helping me feel sane, I am a creature of habit and am looking forward to getting back into our family habits/routines. That said it has been absolutely fantastic having Mr. P home with us full time!!!!  He has taken on some big projects and given a ton of his time this week to others.  We love him and will be sad when he has to head back to work on Monday.  The only good part is that we will find a groove at home again. Yoga and Joy School start next week and Rhymes the week after. I am a nerd but I like steady and predictable.  I must say though we have had a Rad Run over the last few weeks!
 
~ Mrs. P


No comments: