Our family is comprised of pretty serious root beer float addicts!! What started as a fun family night treat has become a tradition, dare I say part of our family culture. Floats are the most requested treat! For Christmas I picked up a mug for each member of our family and we've used them a few times already. We are currently out of supplies but once root beer and ice cream get stocked up I am certain it will be requested for dessert and snack again. The little ladies are pretty hardcore. Even though we are feeding them pop and ice cream, I kinda love that our family has had a 'special family treat' evolve. It will be cool to see if floats are still popular when they are 14 and 12.
Excuse the picture with me on the phone and neither of them looking.
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment