As I think about Mr. P it is pretty cliché but the dude lights my fire! AND not just in the romantical way, he really stretches my thinking, grounds my emotionalness and gets me smiling like no one else.
Certainly there are times when I am frustrated with him and think 'dude ugh...' but that is normal real life, I am sure he does the same with me sometimes. We always work and figure it out. Lately around here we have had a few weeks with back to back date nights, it has been awesome. He has been away lots for work too so I relish my time with him. The guy is such a hard worker, he is a doer and I admire those qualities, all that he does for our family. I also appreciate that he is the kind of husband who washes the floors after bedtime (because I like waking to a clean house). He knows my love language for sure!! I have written this before but watching him with our girls has made my love grow. Watching him play gorilla daddy or be a horse or get this - sew pretend dresses for Amelia, he has captured more of my heart. So a bit of an ode to him. When I met him at 19 I didn't even realize how lucky I had it!
he lights my fire
proudly ~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment