
It has been a special week,
In lots of his books the girls took a peak.
In honour of a tremendous man,
Who wrote many books, always said "you can"!!
Mostly silly but his books held a lesson.
Time to celebrate this author 'cause his work is a blessin.
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
This week the primary grades at Amelia's school honoured Dr. Seuss and each day there was something special and different;
'Cat in the HAT day',
'Silly Sock Day'
'Wacky (hair) Wednesday'
We created fun little goldfish snacks for the class and really tried to read more of his books here at home this week. I love the rhyming and the rhythm, most new readers love Dr. Seuss because of those two things. I clearly remember Alyson learning to read and reading 'Hop on Pop'. Yeah for fun, good literature.
I just had to gather a few of my favourites...
this

because of this



Lots of gems.
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment