These are some pretty crazy morning hair dos!
Amelia is absolutely a morning person who wakes up 'bright eyed an bushy tailed'. It is a great attribute to have. The ladies pretty much have two breakfasts each morning; the first is when everyone first gets up and I have my shower and the second is after they get dressed, while I do their hair. Sometimes Stella sleeps in a bit, she isn't woken by the alarm or the quiet whisper talking that the rest of us do. Today the girls were both awake, both were so cheery and were being little goofballs!!!! These are pictures of them between first and second breakfast. I snapped these while sitting in the washroom reading the news (my morning ritual, perhaps TMI) they just kept popping around the corner making me laugh and their hair was wild and I just had such gratitude that they are my daughters, I get to be their mother.....what a great privilege!
~ Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment