Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Dinner


 It has been quite the party around here! The day started and ended with bunny ears, sure love these folk.  We had prepared the eggs the night before and got decorating while everyone was still jammies (only one spill ;)!!!!  The colours were so brilliant and I love how the littles each had their own ideas.  I LOVE traditions and the children enjoyed it!   I had wanted to use them as our table centerpiece and they looked great.





The piano bench is the perfect height for little chairs and little kids. 



  I love that we are packed into my parents home, my childhood home, it is charming and cozy.  The turkey was scrumptious and we had a few salads that were all actually salads that my Gramma Hudkins makes :)  It was a traditional, yummy Easter meal.  There was a lot of laughing and goofing off and wrestling.   Just exactly what a family holiday should be like!


These sweet folks, oh how I love them all. 

~ Momma P

No comments: