The fields are almost a florescent yellow right now, the canola is in full bloom. It is absolutely beautiful!!!! As we drove home from camping I knew I wanted to get the ladies out for some pictures so we went today after church. I do not have skills with a camera, ugh it is kind of annoying actually. I am trying to be better, I took a course last year to learn the basics of composition. I totally have the vision and like to pull outfits together, I am pretty good at that but being behind the camera, not my strength. Anyway, my girls are absolute beauties and we had fun until they 'accidentally' stepped in a mud puddle.
The sky was a bit overcast and it rained later today but we had a picnic lunch on the church grounds and then went for a drive in the country to find a field to explore. Graham had to stay after church so it was just a ladies date.
So beautiful.
~ Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment