Friday, July 22, 2016

Summer Life Lesson/Taste of Edmonton



 My Gparents are absolutely the coolest! 
Getting to have a date at Taste of Edmonton with them has been a highlight of my summer. I LOVE THEM!!!  They took the LRT up to meet us at Churchill Square, they had never taken the LRT before (always growing & pushing themselves).  We were lucky to find a table in the shade and then looked over the menus making a game plan. It was so yummy and so nice to be in such good company.  The girls were a bit more adventurous this year, they are becoming the best little sidekicks. We left filled to the brim.



Life is good. This summer has been oh so good. As Graham and I discuss decisions and possibilities and our family it takes but a minute to start listing the good things, the good people, the experiences we are so blessed with. Of course there are things in our lives that can bring me to tears in a second and make my heart hurt.  Come what may and love it, is the thought I have had.  Somethings in life we have the choice, we get to weigh the pros & cons and make a choice.  Other things are beyond our control and part of our life experience and growth come from navigating that stuff too, that which is thrust upon us.  This phrase has come to mind numerous times when I start contemplating our 'stuff'...

Come What May and Love It:


My Gparents are good for the soul and the three folks I get to have in my little unit, I don't even have words. Love them.

~ Mrs. P

No comments: