Friday, July 1, 2016

Canada Day


 Our ward put together a float for the Canada Day Parade and it turned out GREAT!!!



 Everyone wore their Canada gear and boy oh boy was there some cuteness!!!! Our theme was FAMILY: PAST & PRESENT so each kidlet brought a flag that represented their ancestry, it was pretty cool.  The day turned out quiet warm and the cooler of waters I brought definitely got used. Despite Stella's face on the float, I think they had fun.  We had what we thought was a ton of candy, but it only lasted about half way through the route :( I was super impressed by the young runners/walkers/flag wavers, it was great.



 Four of my YW came and boy are they great girls!!!! Miss Jacey wheeled through the route and she was hands down the most popular with people calling out to her and cheering, it was pretty great.







Super fun today!!!! 
Happy Canada Day
 
~ Mrs. P

No comments: