We have all been anticipating the end of school - don't get me wrong I LOVE school BUT I also LOVE summer!!!! On my summer to do list is updating the basement playroom. When I saw this saying I knew I needed up in our home and the playroom seemed an appropriate place. I would like to find a vintage looking map and have been searching for a picture of the Savior so I can make this a bit of a gallery wall. I am pleased with it so far, really love this saying. Amelia helped me string the felt balls and then Mr. P helped me get it all up and we were all smiling.
Our women LOVE to sleep together on the weekends, they have wanted to share a room so we promised them we would let them share for the summer. That came next on our to do list. Of course with this refresh I wanted things to be cute. I have been on the hunt for comforters or blankets but ended up finding darling coral chevron throw blankets for $20 each, I went for it!!! Stella was with me and she found fluffy, super soft fuchsia throw pillows and I am never one to turn down a cute pillow. Ecstatic would be an understatement when we moved beds and changed bedding. I had yet to change their flannel winter sheets to soft cotton so after Graham moved Stella's bed I made up the beds, they are soft, light for the summer and very comfy. I moved around the two banners and pulled up the two bean bag chairs from the basement to make a reading corner. I even changed up the little picture shelf so it has some new special things and a few pictures of them as babies and then as little ladies, they love it all. We are so blessed to have them.
The are our little darlings and if they are happy about their room, I am happy.
~ Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment