Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bubble Wrap Dance Party

Oh the things that make us smile!
Who doesn't love a good bubble wrap dance party? Fun right?
We recently received two scrapbooks in the mail.  I am pretty much converted to online scrap booking and I finally finished 2010 (yes I am a year behind) and I made a book for Disney World last Feb 2011.  Anyway, no need to waste some awesome bubble wrap....DanCe PaRtY!! Amelia didn't quite know what to think at first but once she got into it, hilarious to watch.  The party didn't last long as one could imagine, 10-15min tops and then our resources were depleted.  It was darn fun though! This is one of those things that make me smile when I have a nostalgic moment of sadness that my first born is getting so big, we can do this sort of stuff together and she enjoys it.
~ Mrs. P

No comments: