Beauty and the Beast ROCKED!!!
I love me a good love story. I love the theatre. I love attending the theatre in good company.
For Christmas one of my gifts from Mr. P was a ticket to see Beauty and the Beast at the Jub Theatre. I joined my sister Alyson and her Mother-in-law Emily. Such fun! We got dressed up pretty and headed into the city to have dinner before the show. It was such a good time!
I have a little list laminated and up on my bathroom mirror, it is entitled 'A Healthy Mom'. It says;
Eat Right
Exercise (all of the carrying and lifting I do covers this)
Do Something for Self
Do Something with Spouse
Serve Another
A friend had mentioned this list just after I had Amelia and I've often thought about how essential each of these things are for both our physical and mental health.
So getting to hit up the theatre with great peeps, totally something for self and totally AWESOME!
~ Mrs.P
No comments:
Post a Comment