Last week we hosted our first Joy School (a mom run co-op playschool) and one of the little boys told his parents that it wasn't Amelia's house, but Tula's house. Apparently Tula made an impression on him. You can't really visit our house without being aware that she is there, although almost 11 years old any action at the door brings the pup out in her. She has really rolled with the changes in our house the last three years or so, house guests, new babies and losing her brother Tony (litter mate). I snapped these pics of her a little while ago after her hair cut. When she gets her hair cut she smells soooo good, her fur is sooooo soft and you can just tell that she feels darn good about herself. It is totally like when we get a hair cut and feel a little spiffy.
She is awesome! So good with the girls, she puts up with a LOT of physical loving from Amelia and I'm thinking soon here Stella will be trying to reach for her. Poor girl endures a ton but I am convinced she uses a visualization technique...she visualizes meal time under the kitchen table/highchair and the awesomeness that is. She is just such a good pup and I had to give her a little recognition!!!
~ Mrs. P
2 comments:
awwww what a cutie!
It is fun to watch your posts, Jenny, and Tula has grown into a great companion for those cute little girls.
Love,
Gramma
Post a Comment