Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oil Obsession

I contemplated even writing about our weekend because...  
I fear our family may have an obsession. 
Yup, you guessed it with the Oilers!!

If I were to look back over the last few weeks I am pretty sure there are at least two, perhaps three blog posts regarding hockey and two for sure about our team the Oil.  Goodness, what a hardcore fam we must appear. 

Funny story.  My little sister Leslie commented to me that Mr. P's facebook status is either about hockey or his girls, I think she nailed it.  We are likely his two favourite things!! So what can I expect, of course we would make it a family activity to attend the Oilers Skills Competition. It was actually pretty fun!  Amelia was totally digging the popcorn and was pumped about wearing her jersey.  Oh and Miss Stella, poor Miss Stella...we have ear protection but somehow they ended up getting in with the costumes n toys and I couldn't find them, poor little woman didn't have them and it took awhile for her to adjust to the noise. All in all a good day though! 
Really look at the smile on Mr.P's face, seriously his two favourite things; us and the Oilers!!!!

~ Mrs. P

1 comment:

Karen said...

We were there too!! loved it, the boys did get bored halfway through, but it was a great outing :)