Friday, October 4, 2013

a kiss heals all


 
My sweet ladies have been fascinated with the couch pillows recently.  They will pull the chairs over from their little table, pull off the couch pillows and dive off the chairs...for real.  I don't allow them to jump on the upstairs couch but I have kind of given up fighting them on the pillow play.  They get giggling and laughing, how can I stop it?!  They have such fun.  Today though Stella bit her tongue as she took a dive into the pillows and had a bleeding tongue.  Usually all wounds can be healed with a kiss from Mom and her tongue was no different.  She had a cuddle with me then asked for me to kiss her tongue better, then stuck it out.  I tried to get her to close her mouth for a kiss but she kept her tongue out then we both started laughing as she tried to lick me.  Ahhhhhh!!!! What a funny girl.  It is so sweet though how a kiss and a cuddle can bring such comfort.  I cherish the opportunity to heal their hurts this way, I know it won't last forever and that hurts will be more then a bit tongue as they grow.  Oh man! Sure do love them.


 
~ Momma P

No comments: