My sweet friends Jody & Kristi (in party hats) had birthdays last week. I hosted a little shin-dig at our house and it was such a blast!!!! We kept it simple putting up the birthday banner, pretty doily banners and making them wear party hats. Drinks, a few treats and ice cream cake made for a lovely, casual evening. The best part of the night was having our friends pop by to give a little hello and write on the Birthday Girlies Backs!!!!! That is right, each lady had paper taped to her back and we wrote bday wishes or things adored about each. I was the one at the end of the night to pull off the papers, fold and put into little envelopes....I took a glance and nodded in agreement to each comment. They are WONDERFUL WOMEN whom I feel privileged to be friends with! Good friends are good I say!
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment