Friday, October 11, 2013

Visiting, Playing and More Visiting

The weather up at Gramma and Grandpa's is lovely! We made the trip north for Thanksgiving a little early because this momma was way sick and with our dad still working a shutdown.  I always breathe a sigh of relief as we drive onto my parents street...the street I grew up on.  Anyway, it was very great to be able to come up and just have the kindness of my parents.  As an added sweet kindness this week my Great-Gramma Hudkins traveled up with me to just be with me as I drove up, so so nice.
 
Upon arriving of course the visiting and playing began. 
 


I am IN LOVE with this picture of Grandpa and the girls. Adorable!

Also a fan of Amelia 'helping' Grandpa put up the blinds.  My parents recently bought some bunk beds to put in one of the spare rooms, ironic because when we were young we had some bunk beds.  Oh how things come full circle.

LOVE that Gramma has musical instruments at her house, very fun.  They loved it!!!  Only had to be reminded a few times that we gently strike the mallets and not hammer them down.

This dude has many little fans, pretty much all of the kiddos dig uncle Mikel.
 
Also really liked having lunch with this lady, oh Auntie Jenn you are so loved!
 
Just getting ready and pumped for Thanksgiving.

~ Mrs. P


No comments: